Back by popular demand – the 2018 conference will provide a great opportunity to connect with Christian lawyers from across New Zealand, to be inspired in your faith and vocation, and be challenged to play the part God has given you.
Click here for the promotional brochure
Click here for the 2018 Conference programme
Law students are very welcome to attend the conference (see special conference rate below).
Theme for 2018: What does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
- Professor Charles Rickett
- Chris Clarke
- Judge Sarah Reeves
- Judge Jonathan Moses
- Dr Jane Silloway Smith
Our key-note speakers will be unpacking the themes of justice, mercy and humility.
This year the conference will feature a host of interesting speakers, with two different streams: My journey – faith & the law and My opportunity – law & policy.
We are confirming arrangements with other presenters (elective topics), and are looking forward to hosting a discussion on the End of Life Choice Bill. Our key note speaker is Dr Jane Silloway Smith.
Where: Elim Christian Centre – 159 Botany Road, Botany, Auckland
When: Friday 18 May 2pm – Saturday 19 May 4.15pm
Special Conference dinner:
This year the conference includes a special dinner on Friday evening at the Waipuna Conference Suite in Highbrook (approximately 15 minutes from Elim Christian Centre). Our speaker for the conference dinner is Judge John Moses.
- $195 – for the conference, including the conference dinner
- $130 – conference only (conference dinner not included)
- $140 – law students for the conference, including the conference dinner
- $90 – law students, conference only (conference dinner not included
To register for the conference please make payment into the Gaze Burt Trust account:
- ASB: 12-3037-0403421-01
- Reference: 38153
- A receipt will be emailed to you upon payment being received. If you have any questions about the registration process please email email@example.com.
Programme: The programme for the conference will be available soon.
To register for the conference – please enter your details below.