We are pleased to announce the NZ Christian Lawyers Conference 2020 – back by popular demand – will be held on Friday 22 May and Saturday 23 May 2020. The conference will provide a great opportunity to connect with Christian lawyers from across New Zealand, to be inspired in your faith and vocation, and be challenged to play the part God has given you. This will be our fourth year, in a row, hosting the conference.
Law students are very welcome to attend the conference.
Theme for 2020: Our identity as lawyers in Christ – “It’s in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.” The Message (Ephesians 1:11-12)
- Anthony Hill – Health & Disability Commissioner
- Paul Rishworth QC, Barrister
- Jessica Palmer, Dean – Otago Law School
- Maria Fuamatu, Mangere Community Law Centre
- Stephanie Pettigrew, Marks & Worth – Dunedin
- Troy Pilkington, Partner, Russell McVeagh
- Grant Pritchard, Spark (in-house counsel)
Our speakers will be reflecting on our theme for 2020: Our identity as lawyers in Christ
Where: Elim Christian Centre – 159 Botany Road, Botany, Auckland
When: Friday 22 May 6.30pm (dinner at Waipuna Conference Centre), continuing on Saturday 23 May and concluding at 4.15pm
Special Conference dinner:
Our special conference dinner on Friday evening will be held at the Waipuna Conference Centre. Our speaker for the conference dinner is Anthony Hill (Health & Disability Commissioner).
- $175 – for the conference, including the conference dinner
- $130 – conference only (conference dinner not included)
- $90 – law students for the conference, including the conference dinner
- $50 – law students, conference only (conference dinner not included)
To register for the conference please make payment into the following account:
- ASB: 12-3040-0778478-01
- Reference: Conf2020
- A receipt will be emailed to you upon payment being received. If you have any questions about the registration process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programme: The programme for the conference will be available soon.
To register for the conference – please enter your details below.