We are pleased to announce the NZ Christian Lawyers Conference 2019 – back by popular demand – will be held on Friday 24 May and Saturday 25 May 2019. The conference will provide a great opportunity to connect with Christian lawyers from across New Zealand, to be inspired in your faith and vocation, and be challenged to play the part God has given you. This will be our third year, in a row, hosting the conference.
Law students are very welcome to attend the conference (see special conference rate below).
Theme for 2019: Christ’s ambassadors – “We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal though us.” (2 Corinthians 5:20)
- Judge Andrew Becroft (Children’s Commissioner)
- Dr Roshan Allpress (Principal Laidlaw College)
- Emily Morrow (Consultant to legal professionals)
- Mark Donovan (Barrister)
- Mamari Stephens (Victoria University)
- Ronji Tanielu (Salvation Army Social Justice & Parliamentary Policy unit)
- Melissa Bourke (Director, Innes Dean Lawyers)
- Rachel Peeters (Solicitor, Denham Bramwell Lawyers)
Our speakers will be reflecting on our theme for 2019: lawyers acting as Christ’s ambassadors.
Where: Elim Christian Centre – 159 Botany Road, Botany, Auckland
When: Friday 24 May 6.30pm (dinner at Waipuna Conference Centre), continuing on Saturday 25 May and concluding at 4.15pm
This year the conference commences with a dinner on Friday evening and concludes on Saturday at 4pm.
Special Conference dinner:
Our special conference dinner on Friday evening will be held at the Waipuna Conference Centre. Our speaker for the conference dinner is Dr Roshan Allpress.
- $195 – for the conference, including the conference dinner
- $130 – conference only (conference dinner not included)
- $140 – law students for the conference, including the conference dinner
- $90 – law students, conference only (conference dinner not included)
To register for the conference please make payment into the Gaze Burt Trust account:
- ASB: 12-3037-0403421-01
- Reference: 38153
- A receipt will be emailed to you upon payment being received. If you have any questions about the registration process please email email@example.com.
Programme: The programme for the conference will be available soon.
To register for the conference – please enter your details below.